- Which are the Top 10 Air Purifier. Ranking List of the Best Seller Air Purifiers in 2019.
- What is the best air purifier on the market in 2019 and 2020?
- What air purifier should I buy?
- Are air purifiers a waste of money?
The 10 Best Selling Air Purifier
- High Performance: Enjoy fresh air in 12 minutes with the Core 300 True HEPA Air Purifier. Featuring VortexAir Technology and 360° air intake, the Core 300 refreshes the air 5x per hour in rooms as large as 219 ft² / 20 m²
- Find Relief: Ease sneezing, congestion, and other allergy symptoms caused by airborne contaminants. The H13 True HEPA Filter works alongside the Pre-Filter and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter to capture 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size, such as dust, smoke, pollen, odor
- Multiple Filter Choices: Choose from a variety of replacement filters to best meet your needs. The Toxin Absorber Filter specializes in wildfire, smoke and VOCs. And if you’re a pet owner, try the Pet Allergy Filter to capture pet dander and absorb unpleasant odors.
- Most Silent Air Cleaner: Choose Sleep Mode at night and then forget all about your air purifier while you sleep. QuietKEAP Technology reduces noise levels to a near-silent 24dB, ensuring the Core 300 won’t get in the way of a good night’s rest.
- Sleek Design: The Core 300 practically serves your home while blending in with your decor. Its award-winning design (Red Dot, 2020) and modern white finish help your air purifier fit anywhere in your home/bedroom/room.
- True HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne pollutants; dust mites, pet dander, pollen and other allergens as small as 0.3 microns
- Washable AOC Carbon Filter, made from activated carbon granulars for removal of household odors. Decibels 27.8 dB
- PlasmaWave acts as a permanent filter to safely break down odor, allergens, chemical vapors and other pollutants with no harmful ozone
- Smart Sensors gauge the air and our Auto Mode adjusts the fan to filter the air as needed; with a sleep mode for silent night time operation
- CADR rated for 360 square feet room size. Suitable for medium and large rooms; kids bedrooms, family rooms and kitchens
- Coway Mighty (AP-1512HH) is designed to accommodate room sizes up to 361 sq.ft (CADR: Dust 246 / Pollen 240 / Smoke 233 cb. ft.).
- 4 Stage Filtration System (Pre-filter, Deodorization filter, True HEPA filter, Vital Ion) captures and reduces up to 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns in the air, including pollen, pollutants and other allergens. It also reduces volatile organic compounds and reduces odor.
- Coway Mighty pollution sensor communicates indoor air quality in real-time. The brightly colored LED lets you know how clean or dirty your indoor air is every minute of the day. And it features a timer, and filter lifetime indicator.
- Fan speeds available in 1, 2, 3 stages by manually setting up. While auto mode automatically optimizes the speed setting 1 through 3 based on the level of indoor air quality. When no pollution is detected for 30 minutes, the fan will automatically stop and set as Eco mode to save energy.
- Timer feature allows the machine to run 1/4/8 hours before automatically powering off.
- 【Efficient Three-Stage Filtration System】 PARTU HEPA Air Purifier features a three-stage filtration system. This comprises a pre-filter, a HEPA filter and an activated carbon filter, powerful enough to captures up dust, pollen, smoke, odor, pet dander, filters particles as small as 0.3 microns and air pollution of PM 2.5.
- 【Air Purifier With Fragrance Sponge】Add a drop of essential oil (Not Included) and some water into sponge below the purifier air outlet, then fragrance will flow with air movements. (Such as Citrus, Honeydew Melon, Musk, Vanilla, Orris or Vetiver)
- 【Lock Set】It's efficient to avoid error operation caused by pet or child's during their curiosity. (Keep pressing the Lock button for 3 seconds to start avoiding touching mode.) Three fan settings let you control the speed and volume of the Air purifier.
- 【Black Case And Sleek Design】Compact enough to fit on your desk. Effective area 107sq.ft/ 10m² (bedroom/ office). Noise Level :38-59 dB. 12 Watts; 0.8 A; Better suited to small rooms than large homes. (A voltage converter is needed if you want to use this air purifier beyond the US.)
- 【Important】 The filter should be replaced every 3-6 months according to the air quality in your area and the usage of the air purifiers for dust to ensure the best results. Air cleaner purifier also comes with a filter replacement reminder. Note: Before operating the air purifier, please remove the plastic bags of the HEPA filter and the charcoal filter.
- Pure Air, Affordable Price: Our most popular air purifier series is back with an all-new smart model. Specially designed in California, the Core 200S can be controlled remotely, letting you set schedules, adjust fan speeds, and more, all from your smart phone.
- Genuine Replacement Filters: For the best performance and longest lifespan, use genuine Levoit replacement filters. Use the in-app feature to monitor your filter life. When it’s time for a fresh filter, search “Core 200S-RF”.
- Effective Purification: The compact frame and 360° design help the Core 200S purify the air wherever you put it, refreshing the air 5x per hour in rooms as large as 183 ft² / 17 m²
- Improved Filtration: While the ultra-fine Nylon Pre-Filter and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter capture large particles and absorb odors and fumes, the H13 True HEPA Filter captures 99.97% of airborne contaminants 0.3 microns in size, ridding your environment of dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and more.
- Quiet Operation: With noise levels as low as 24dB, the Core 200S cleans your air without keeping you up at night. For a completely uninterrupted sleep, turn off all lights with the Display Off button.
- EXTRA LARGE ROOM AIR PURIFIER – The Honeywell HPA300 HEPA Air Purifier helps to make the air you breathe cleaner. Recommended for extra-large rooms (465 square feet), it helps capture up to 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- HELPS REDUCE ALLERGENS & CERTAIN GERMS - This HEPA air purifier has 3 air cleaning levels + Turbo Clean. It helps capture particles like pet dander, pollen, dust and smoke. It reduces up to 99.9% of certain airborne viruses, bacteria and mold spores.
- EFFECTIVE AIR CLEANING AND CIRCULATION – The Honeywell HPA300 Air Purifier filters and circulates air in extra-large 465 square feet. Rooms up to 5 times an hour – 120x per day. You can breathe easy knowing the air in your home is cleaner with fewer allergens.
- COMPATIBLE DOES NOT MEAN COMPARABLE – For best performance, use only Genuine Honeywell air purifier filters. Compatible air purifier filter replacements are not guaranteed to offer the same performance or efficiency.
- DIMENSIONS: 10.83" D x 20.08" W x 22.32" H; WEIGHT: 17.26 pounds
- Advanced 3-Stage Filtration System: HEPA air purifier with a combination of pre-filter, activated carbon filter and true HEPA filter effectively removes 99. 97% of airborne particles as small as 0. 3 microns
- Clean Air All Around: Air purifiers for allergies traps common impurities including allergens, smoke, pollen, odors, dust, smoke, leaves you a clean and healthy environment
- Quiet Operation: In sleep mode, air purifiers for room purifies the air at only 25dB, creates a restful and soothing environment without disturbing your learning, working or sleeping
- Rapid Purification: With CADR rating of 150m³/h, air purifiers for home circulates air quickly in a room up to 161ft² (15m²) to fill your room with clean and fresh air
- Night Light or No Light: Air purifiers HEPA has night light, or you can choose to turn the light off totally if you need a no light environment
- Advanced Swedish Design: Swedish Filter Technology Captures 99% of Airborne Pollutants Like Viruses, Pollen, Dust, Pet Dander, Mold, Bacteria and More
- Eliminates odors. Activated carbon filter reduces gases, VOCs, and annoying odors from pets, smoking, cooking, wildfires and more
- Colorful. Includes machine washable fabric pre-filters in diva blue and dark shadow. Leave the mesh filter housing exposed for a Scandinavian look
- Quiet. No louder than a whisper on the lowest speed (31 decibel.) and equivalent to the noise level of rainfall on the highest setting (56 decibel.)
- Low energy consumption. Rated by energy star for low energy consumption (30–60 w). Energy consumption: 30 – 61 watts
- Replacement Filters: Genuine Levoit replacement filters for the Vital 100 are in stock. Search for "B08BC5V6ZF" and "B085C22XWC" on Amazon to purchase
- Ideal for Allergies and Pet Owners: The washable preliminary filter traps pet fur, hair, and lint. The activated carbon filter absorbs odors from pets, cooking, and smoke. Lastly, the H13-grade True HEPA filter captures 99. 97% of airborne particles as small as 0. 3 microns, such as pet dander, pollen, mold spores, dust
- Rapid Purification: With a CADR of 130 CFM / 221 m3/h, the Vital 100 is perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, offices, nurseries, and kitchens. It covers 500 ft² / 46.5 m² in 30 minutes, and 300 ft² / 27.9 m² in only 18 minutes. Maximum benefits 300 ft²
- Compact & Portable: The Vital 100’s compact size ensures it never gets in the way, and the built-in handle makes it easy to carry from room to room
- Energy Efficient: With a rated power of 55W, the Vital 100 uses little energy, costing only $1.66 per week/ $0.18 per kWh even when being used 24 hours a day
- Designed in California. The UVC Light and Anion that other Brands adopt to purify air could produce a kind of air pollutant-Ozone, which is especially harmful for the children, Asthma sufferers and pets. Levoit air purifiers never use these for 100% Ozone free
- Advanced 3-Stage Filtration System: The Pre-Filter, True HEPA Filter, and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter capture allergens, pet hair, dander, smoke, mold, odor and large dust particles, in addition to removing 99. 97% of airborne contaminants as small as 0. 3 microns
- Genuine Replacement Filters: Search for B06XD7X81D for Replacement filter. Use genuine Levoit replacement filters to maintain the best performance and to ensure what you're buying is worthy of your investment
- Adjustable Speeds with Silence: Three speed settings (low, medium, high) to meet different air quality and personal needs. Purify the air with only 25 dB on low level, suitable for restful environment and sleep time
- High-Efficiency Air Purifier: Circulates room air over 4 times per hour to achieve rapid purification. Unique size and contemporary design make the Levoit air purifier suitable for small or medium-sized rooms, like offices and dorms
Buyer guide to buy the air purifiers best sellers
Your Guide to Buy the Best Air Purifier
With this guide to buying air purifiers we will help you choose the ideal device for your home, based on your preferences, comforts and needs, to be able to have a clean air in the home.
Of these products we will give you information of what are their key characteristics, for what environments they are designed, important data of functions, power, what you should know, for what type of clientele they were created and how you could get the most out of it. In this way when you go to buy your air purifier you will recognize the one indicated by its characteristics since you will know the most important details.
Obviously we must investigate how much the room measures in meters. The air purifier is designed to handle a limited space of square meters (m2). We recommend you always stay below the limit of capacity in square meters, since if you do the opposite, it may be that the results of your air purifier is not the desired one and you do not get the quality of the air sought.
Air purifiers are differentiated by their power quality. I mean by quality of power to the ratio of noise and speed. How loud does the purifier sound? And how quickly do you manage to purify the air? – These are the two most important questions that qualify the purifier as the best option. It is advisable to verify different options, since some large-sized presentations (10kg +) provide the same power as a small purifier (7kg-).
Air purifiers measure their power by means of the speed at which they manage to completely purify a room. Artifacts must filter the air 3 times to ensure 99.5% purification.
These devices have integrated a powerful fan with speed graduations. They generally have 5 speed levels reaching a maximum speed of 250 m3 / h (for small 7kg purifiers) and 500 m3 / h (for large 10 kg purifiers).
Purifiers on average can spend up to 70 watts per hour if used at full capacity.
If you want to see the largest variety of air purifiers on the market, you can do it in this link
The noise of a purifier is not the same noise as that of a conventional fan. The air purifier forces the air to pass through its filters, which results in the molecules being forced to collide causing small noises, which are similar to whistles. Because of all these aspects, purifier brands have focused on implementing automatic sleep modes and dull light modes to provide more comfort in the nights of users in your home. These modes provide the user with an automatic configuration to purify the air without generating annoying noise.
Decibel Scale On the other hand, it should be noted that the hybrid purifiers deactivate the ionizing function automatically in this mode. Since it is scientifically proven that being exposed to artificial ozone particles for a prolonged period of time can be harmful to health. However, all purifiers are in the lower half of the recommended ozone particle limits per hour.
An average power purifier on average sounds 30 dB threshold, that’s like the delicate sounds that leaves make with the wind. At its maximum power it can reach up to 60 dB threshold, that sounds like a television with a discreet sound. So we can conclude that it is important to take into account the relationship between power and noise. The more power you activate in the purifier, the more noise you will get in the room. It should be noted that the minimum power of the purifiers on average is 10 dB threshold, it sounds almost like a whisper. This last power would be ideal for sleeping at night with the devices on.
Types of filters
The key point of the purifiers are the filters. We observe that the mechanism on which these purifiers are based is to filter the air through meshes that remove harmful particles and that can cause allergies. So the secret is in the product filters. But what are the types of filter? – There are 4 basic filters that generally have all the mid-range purifiers.
- Nylon filter: They are the same filters that air conditioners have. Simply a thin mesh that retains dust and very thick particles. These filters have the function of stopping larger particles to optimize the functioning of others.
- Active carbon filter: This filter is composed of pure porous carbon that allows the gaseous particles to be transformed into solids by means of a chemical process. Activated carbon is a combination of several carbonaceous compounds that only allow the passage of particles smaller than 50 nm (Nanometers). Its function is mainly to trap tiny biological particles that cause odors in the environment and other types of germs added by the stay of pets in the environment.
- Synthetic bag type filter: Better known as G4 filter. This filter literally looks like a plastic sheet, but in reality they are a succession of ultra-thin nylon threads. It is very similar to the nylon filter, unlike these meshes were subjected to extensive chemical processes to bring the dimensions of the threads to a much smaller scale. Thus allowing to trap very fine particles of dust or tiny bacteria.
- High Performance Hepa Filter: Composed of a succession of micro-thin fiberglass meshes. It allows to catch tiny particles of dust and various types of germs and bacteria lodged in the air. It manages to trap the particles either because they collide directly with the mesh or get trapped since it has a material that forces the malicious particles to remain stuck. Its function in removing the smallest impurities that appear in the air, this is why a prefilter is recommended to eliminate the largest particles.
The ionizer is implemented in the high-end purifiers in the market. They do not work with filters, and their procedure to clean the air is different. Although this ionizer mode is separate, hybrid purifiers with the dual function have also begun to be sold; that of the filters set to ionization.
The aionizing function or also known as negative ionization is an electrostatic system that activates the movement of ions causing static releasing anions. Its negative ionization system allows the elimination of bacteria and microorganisms that are susceptible to electrical contact with these ions. really its ionic function.
If we get a little more technical, we would say that it deals with the removal of malicious particles by creating negative ions (anions). We are in the lower part of the atmosphere where almost all chemical compounds contain a positive charge. Then, when the anions are released by the artifact, they are attracted to molecules with positive charges causing them to bind. As a result, the particle becomes so heavy that it falls on the ground. You should keep in mind that the floor where the appliance is used must be cleaned.
Last update on 2021-05-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API