Which are the Top 10 Air Purifier. Ranking List of the Best Seller Air Purifiers in 2019.
Best Selling Air Purifier
- Designed in California. The UVC Light and Anion that other Brands adopt to purify air could produce a kind of air pollutant-Ozone, which is especially harmful for the children and Asthma sufferers. Levoit air purifiers never use these for 100% Ozone free
- Advanced 3-Stage Filtration System: The Pre-Filter, True HEPA Filter, and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter capture allergens, pet hair, dander, smoke, mold, odor and large dust particles, in addition to removing 99. 97% of airborne contaminants as small as 0. 3 microns
- Genuine Replacement Filters: Search for lvh132rf for Replacement filter. Use genuine Levoit replacement filters to maintain the best performance and to ensure what you're buying is worthy of your investment
- Ultra-Silent Operation: Filters the air with the lowest noise level as quiet as 25dB for a restful and soothing indoor environment, helping you sleep deeply
- High-Efficiency Air Purifier: Circulates room air over 4 times per hour to achieve rapid purification. Unique size and contemporary design make the Levoit air purifier suitable for small or medium-sized rooms, like offices and dorms
- 3 in 1 air purifier for home true hepa air filter reduces up to 99.97% of harmful germs, dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other allergens as small as .3 microns from the air
- Kills germs uv c light helps kill airborne viruses such as influenza, staph, rhinovirus, and works with titanium dioxide to reduce volatile organic compounds
- Traps allergens pre filter traps dust, pet hair, and other large particles while extending the life of the HEPA filter
- Reduces odors ACtivated charcoal filter helps to reduce unwanted odors from pets, smoke, cooking fumes, and more
- Quiet operation the lowest setting can be used as gentle white noise at night for a quiet, restful sleep
- True HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne pollutants; dust mites, pet dander, pollen and other allergens as small as 0.3 microns
- Washable AOC Carbon Filter, made from activated carbon granulars for removal of household odors. Decibels 27.8 dB
- PlasmaWave acts as a permanent filter to safely break down odor, allergens, chemical vapors and other pollutants with no harmful ozone
- Smart Sensors gauge the air and our Auto Mode adjusts the fan to filter the air as needed; with a sleep mode for silent night time operation
- CADR rated for 360 square feet room size. Suitable for medium and large rooms; kids bedrooms, family rooms and kitchens
- Genuine Replacement Filters: Search for core300-rf or core 300 replacement filter for Replacement Filters. Use genuine Levoit replacement filters to maintain the best performance and to ensure what you're buying is worthy of your investment
- Higher Purify Performance: Use the Core 300 to fill your environment with crisp, clean air. Its Vortexair Technology creates a stronger air flow, CADR number is 230+m3/h, allowing it to cover up to 219 sq. ft. AC 120V/60HZ for USA and Canada
- Improved Filtration: With larger expansion area and longer length than others, the H13 Ture HEPA filter works with ultra-fine Pre-filter and activated carbon filter, trapping 99. 97% of fine particles and allergens as small as 0. 3 microns and large pollutants such as dust, pet dander, smoke, mold, pollen
- Most Silent Air Cleaner: The noise level is nearly voiceless at sleep mode with only 24db, its QuietKEAP Technology reduces noise so you can sleep in a restful and soothing indoor environment
- Ultra-long Service Life: Industry leader provider's bearing makes this levoit core300 hepa air purifier durable and reliable. The AC capacitor motor uses durable high-precision bearing, and excellent internal structure increases abrasion resist, which obviously extends the life of machine
- Coway Mighty (AP-1512HH) is designed to accommodate room sizes up to 361 sq.ft (CADR: Dust 246 / Pollen 240 / Smoke 233 cb. ft.).
- 4 Stage Filtration System (Pre-filter, Deodorization filter, True HEPA filter, Vital Ion) captures and reduces up to 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns in the air, including pollen, pollutants and other allergens. It also reduces volatile organic compounds and reduces odor.
- Coway Mighty pollution sensor communicates indoor air quality in real-time. The brightly colored LED lets you know how clean or dirty your indoor air is every minute of the day. And it features a timer, and filter lifetime indicator.
- Fan speeds available in 1, 2, 3 stages by manually setting up. While auto mode automatically optimizes the speed setting 1 through 3 based on the level of indoor air quality. When no pollution is detected for 30 minutes, the fan will automatically stop and set as Eco mode to save energy.
- Timer feature allows the machine to run 1/4/8 hours before automatically powering off.
- Ideal for Allergic People: Remove up to 99.97% of harmful germs, dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other allergens as small as 0.3 microns from the air. Great Help with allergies, asthma, and stuff nose by bringing you new fresh air
- MAX Mode Power: Cleans a room up to 900 sq.ft in 1 hour, 500 sq.ft in 33 minutes, 360 sq.ft in 24 minutes at the Highest Fan Speed Level (CADR 230)
- Smoke Eater and Odor Eliminators: With Huge Honeycomb activated carbon filter, True HEPA filter, Pre-filter, the purify efficiency is 30% higher and purify speed is 30% faster than other ordinary air cleaner, protect you from cats litter box and chain smokers.
- Smart Auto Mode: With a cutting edge smart sensor, the air purifier can automatically adjust between 3 fan speed settings in response to real-time air quality readings.
- Rated by Energy Star to be one of the Best Energy-Saving air purifiers. only need to cost about $12 to $15 per year
- True-HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne pollutants; dust mites, pet dander, pollen and other allergens as small as 0.3 microns.
- 3 Stage cleaning, removes a range of allergens: dust, cigarette smoke, pollen, odors, pet dander, mold spores and organic chemicals. CFM (Sleep / Low / Med / High / Turbo) : 35.31 / 70.63 / 91.82 / 123.60 / 240.14
- PlasmaWave acts as a permanent filter to safely break down odor, allergens, chemical vapors and other pollutants - with no harmful ozone
- Delivered air flow :236 CFM, decibels : 27.8 . Smart Sensor gauges the air and our Auto Mode adjusts the fan to filter the air as needed; with a sleep mode for silent night-time operation
- No remote control . CADR rated for 360 sq. ft. Suitable for medium and large rooms; kids bedrooms, baby nurseries and offices
- EXTRA LARGE ROOM AIR PURIFIER: Recommended for extra large rooms (465 square feet) this True HEPA Allergen Remover Air Purifier helps capture up to 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- TURBO CLEAN: With 3 air cleaning levels plus a Turbo Clean setting, this air purifier helps remove particles like pet dander, pollen, dust, mold & smoke. It also helps capture certain germs & reduce odors.
- HONEYWELL AIR PURIFIERS: Our air purifiers help remove allergens, dust & odors. If you have allergies, pets or stale indoor air, air purifiers help remove airborne particles & help improve air quality.Control panel adjustable lighting (bright/dim/off)
- FILTER & CIRCULATE: Honeywell Air Purifiers filter & circulate air in the stated room size up to 5 times an hour. Breathe easy knowing the air in your home is fresher & cleaner with fewer allergens.
- HONEYWELL QUALITY: Improve your air quality & neutralize odors for a clean & healthy breathing experience year round with Honeywell replacement filters for air cleaners & purifiers.
- 3-STAGE AIR PURIFICATION: Clean and sanitize your air from 99.97% of dust, pollen, pet dander, smoke, and household odors. Stage 1: Pre-filter; Stage 2: Activated carbon filter; Stage 3: True HEPA filter.
- BUILT-IN UV-C LIGHT: Adds a deeper level of air sanitation by destroying illness-causing microorganisms
- 100% OZONE FREE: PureZone never uses ionizers or ozone generators to help keep you safe from lung-related illnesses.
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT & EASY TO USE: Using touch-button technology, select between 3 automatic timer settings to save energy or run continuously after choosing one of 3 fan speeds.
- WHAT YOU GET: 3-in-1 air purifier, 3-in-1 filter, UV-C light bulb and Pure Enrichment’s guaranteed 5-Year Warranty. Our customer support team provides daily quality service and peace of mind to millions worldwide all from a brand you can trust.
- Replacement Filters: Genuine Levoit replacement filters for the Vital 100 are in stock. Search for "B07VGQ8L1V" on Amazon to purchase.
- Ideal for Allergies and Pet Owners: The washable preliminary filter traps pet fur, hair, and lint. The activated carbon filter absorbs odors from pets, cooking, and smoke. Lastly, the H13-grade True HEPA filter captures 99. 97% of airborne particles as small as 0. 3 microns, such as pet dander, pollen, mold spores, dust, and germs.
- Rapid Purification: With a CADR of 130 CFM / 221 m3/h, the Vital 100 is perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, offices, nurseries, and kitchens. It covers 975 ft² / 90.6 m² in an hour, 500 ft² / 46.5 m² in 30 minutes, and 300 ft² / 27.9 m² in only 18 minutes.
- Compact & Portable: The Vital 100’s compact size ensures it never gets in the way, and the built-in handle makes it easy to carry from room to room.
- Energy Efficient: With a rated power of 55W, the Vital 100 uses little energy, costing only $1.66 per week/ $0.18 per kWh even when being used 24 hours a day.
Buyer guide to buy the air purifiers best sellers
Your Guide to Buy the Best Air Purifier
With this guide to buying air purifiers we will help you choose the ideal device for your home, based on your preferences, comforts and needs, to be able to have a clean air in the home.
Of these products we will give you information of what are their key characteristics, for what environments they are designed, important data of functions, power, what you should know, for what type of clientele they were created and how you could get the most out of it. In this way when you go to buy your air purifier you will recognize the one indicated by its characteristics since you will know the most important details.
Obviously we must investigate how much the room measures in meters. The air purifier is designed to handle a limited space of square meters (m2). We recommend you always stay below the limit of capacity in square meters, since if you do the opposite, it may be that the results of your air purifier is not the desired one and you do not get the quality of the air sought.
Air purifiers are differentiated by their power quality. I mean by quality of power to the ratio of noise and speed. How loud does the purifier sound? And how quickly do you manage to purify the air? – These are the two most important questions that qualify the purifier as the best option. It is advisable to verify different options, since some large-sized presentations (10kg +) provide the same power as a small purifier (7kg-).
Air purifiers measure their power by means of the speed at which they manage to completely purify a room. Artifacts must filter the air 3 times to ensure 99.5% purification.
These devices have integrated a powerful fan with speed graduations. They generally have 5 speed levels reaching a maximum speed of 250 m3 / h (for small 7kg purifiers) and 500 m3 / h (for large 10 kg purifiers).
Purifiers on average can spend up to 70 watts per hour if used at full capacity.
If you want to see the largest variety of air purifiers on the market, you can do it in this link
The noise of a purifier is not the same noise as that of a conventional fan. The air purifier forces the air to pass through its filters, which results in the molecules being forced to collide causing small noises, which are similar to whistles. Because of all these aspects, purifier brands have focused on implementing automatic sleep modes and dull light modes to provide more comfort in the nights of users in your home. These modes provide the user with an automatic configuration to purify the air without generating annoying noise.
Decibel Scale On the other hand, it should be noted that the hybrid purifiers deactivate the ionizing function automatically in this mode. Since it is scientifically proven that being exposed to artificial ozone particles for a prolonged period of time can be harmful to health. However, all purifiers are in the lower half of the recommended ozone particle limits per hour.
An average power purifier on average sounds 30 dB threshold, that’s like the delicate sounds that leaves make with the wind. At its maximum power it can reach up to 60 dB threshold, that sounds like a television with a discreet sound. So we can conclude that it is important to take into account the relationship between power and noise. The more power you activate in the purifier, the more noise you will get in the room. It should be noted that the minimum power of the purifiers on average is 10 dB threshold, it sounds almost like a whisper. This last power would be ideal for sleeping at night with the devices on.
Types of filters
The key point of the purifiers are the filters. We observe that the mechanism on which these purifiers are based is to filter the air through meshes that remove harmful particles and that can cause allergies. So the secret is in the product filters. But what are the types of filter? – There are 4 basic filters that generally have all the mid-range purifiers.
- Nylon filter: They are the same filters that air conditioners have. Simply a thin mesh that retains dust and very thick particles. These filters have the function of stopping larger particles to optimize the functioning of others.
- Active carbon filter: This filter is composed of pure porous carbon that allows the gaseous particles to be transformed into solids by means of a chemical process. Activated carbon is a combination of several carbonaceous compounds that only allow the passage of particles smaller than 50 nm (Nanometers). Its function is mainly to trap tiny biological particles that cause odors in the environment and other types of germs added by the stay of pets in the environment.
- Synthetic bag type filter: Better known as G4 filter. This filter literally looks like a plastic sheet, but in reality they are a succession of ultra-thin nylon threads. It is very similar to the nylon filter, unlike these meshes were subjected to extensive chemical processes to bring the dimensions of the threads to a much smaller scale. Thus allowing to trap very fine particles of dust or tiny bacteria.
- High Performance Hepa Filter: Composed of a succession of micro-thin fiberglass meshes. It allows to catch tiny particles of dust and various types of germs and bacteria lodged in the air. It manages to trap the particles either because they collide directly with the mesh or get trapped since it has a material that forces the malicious particles to remain stuck. Its function in removing the smallest impurities that appear in the air, this is why a prefilter is recommended to eliminate the largest particles.
The ionizer is implemented in the high-end purifiers in the market. They do not work with filters, and their procedure to clean the air is different. Although this ionizer mode is separate, hybrid purifiers with the dual function have also begun to be sold; that of the filters set to ionization.
The aionizing function or also known as negative ionization is an electrostatic system that activates the movement of ions causing static releasing anions. Its negative ionization system allows the elimination of bacteria and microorganisms that are susceptible to electrical contact with these ions. really its ionic function.
If we get a little more technical, we would say that it deals with the removal of malicious particles by creating negative ions (anions). We are in the lower part of the atmosphere where almost all chemical compounds contain a positive charge. Then, when the anions are released by the artifact, they are attracted to molecules with positive charges causing them to bind. As a result, the particle becomes so heavy that it falls on the ground. You should keep in mind that the floor where the appliance is used must be cleaned.
Last update on 2020-06-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API