- Which are the Top 10 Air Purifier. Ranking List of the Best Seller Air Purifiers in 2019.
- What is the best air purifier on the market in 2019 and 2020?
- What air purifier should I buy?
- Are air purifiers a waste of money?
The 10 Best Selling Air Purifier
- AIR PURIFIER FOR LARGE ROOM：1200 Sq Ft Coverage: Perfect for extra-large rooms, our air purifier replaces the air in a 1200 sq ft space. With a state-of-the-art fan and motor, enjoy clean air delivered quietly and efficiently in your home, bedroom, office, kitchen, basement, or living room. In TIMER model allows you set the air purifier operating time.
- HEPA AIR PURIFIER：The H13 True HEPA Filter works alongside the Pre-Filter and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter to capture 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size, such as pollen, dust, pet dander, VOC’s, odors, wildfire. Three different fan speeds can be changed according to the actual air quality and space.
- ULTRA-QUIET, ENERGY-SAVING & SAFE ：22dB noise level is almost voiceless. It cleans your air, doesn't affect your work, study or sleep. Running in low power makes it extremely energy-saving. Child lock prevents error operations caused by pets or children. Additional,The filter change automatically detects and reminds you to change it (Search for OUR ASIN: B091YFKHYV).
- SMART AIR PURIFIER: A smart sensor monitors your air quality, giving you precise measurements and feedback in real-time. A sleek touch-screen display panel reveals your Air Quality Index score.In AUTO mode, it automatically adjusts the fan speed based on your surrounding air.
- What You will Get – Smart air purifier, H13 true HEPA filter element, 5-year warranty, If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will do our best to resolve your problem quickly and effectively.
- Ozone Free: Levoit air purifiers avoid using UV-C light, an air cleaning method that research has shown can produce harmful ozone and secondary pollution
- High Performance: Enjoy fresh air in 12 minutes with the Core 300 True HEPA Air Purifier. Featuring VortexAir Technology and 360° air intake, the Core 300 refreshes the air 5x per hour in rooms as large as 219 ft² / 20 m²
- Find Relief: Ease sneezing, congestion, and other allergy symptoms caused by airborne contaminants. The H13 True HEPA Filter works alongside the Pre-Filter and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter to capture 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size, such as dust, smoke, pollen, odor
- Multiple Filter Choices: Choose from a variety of replacement filters to best meet your needs. The Toxin Absorber Filter specializes in wildfire, smoke and VOCs. And if you’re a pet owner, try the Pet Allergy Filter to capture pet dander and absorb unpleasant odors.
- Most Silent Air Cleaner: Choose Sleep Mode at night and then forget all about your air purifier while you sleep. QuietKEAP Technology reduces noise levels to a near-silent 24dB, ensuring the Core 300 won’t get in the way of a good night’s rest.
- 4 IN 1 AIR PURIFIER FOR HOME True HEPA air filter reduces up to 99.97% of harmful germs, dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other allergens as small as .3 microns from the air
- KILLS GERMS UV C light helps kill airborne viruses such as influenza, staph, rhinovirus, and works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce volatile organic compounds
- TRAPS ALLERGENS Pre filter traps dust, pet hair, and other large particles while extending the life of the HEPA filter. Bulb wattage is 55W. Construction: Plastic
- REDUCES ODORS Activated charcoal filter helps to reduce unwanted odors from pets, smoke, cooking fumes, and more
- QUIET OPERATION The lowest setting can be used as gentle white noise at night for a quiet, restful sleep
- WORKS TO REMOVE VIRUSES (COVID-19): Our air purifiers have been proven to remove 99.9% of COVID-19 from treated air, also removing 99.9% of other viruses, bacteria and mold. (1,2 see below)
- REMOVES ALLERGENS AND SMOKE: Advanced 3-in-1filtration captures99.97% of smoke, dust, pollen, pet dander, odors and other ultrafine impurities.
- ADVANCED AIR CLEANING TECHNOLOGY: 3-in-1 filtration (HEPA-13, Activated Carbon, Antimicrobial coating) plus plasma ion technology work together so you can breathe easier.
- 24/7 AIR QUALITY MONITORING: Our intelligent sensor monitors air quality 24/7 and adjusts fan speed in Auto Mode to make the air in your home cleaner. (3 see below)
- A BRAND YOU TRUST: From the makers of Instant Pot, the brand that revolutionized the way you cook, is now transforming the way you live.
- Available for Large Room & Rapid Purification: Bagotte Air Purifier is designed for large rooms, it can fresh the air 3-5 times per hour, suitable for different kinds of rooms. CADR: 210m³/h
- H13 HEPA Filtration: BAP20 air purifier features a 3-stage filtration design. Pre-filter - for hair, fiber. HEPA filter - for pollen, pet dander, smoke. Activated carbon filter - for Odor, VOC, helps to improve overall air quality.
- Low as 25dB Sleep Mode: Choosing the sleep mode, it will automatically turn off the button indicator light to ensure darker and quiet sleep all night. Additional 3 gears fan speed gives you various ways to adjust purifying performance.
- Avg. 30W Operating Power: The air cleaner equipped with advanced motor, last long and save energy, that can run 24/7 without worrying about power consumption. The timer function allows the machine to run for 1/2/4/8 hours, and then automatically turns off the power.
- Safe & Certified: Certified by CARB, ETL, RoHS, etc. Power off automatically as soon as you open the front panel. Professional Customer Service and 12-month warranty. Recommended filter replaced every 6-8 months.
- Pure Air, Affordable Price: Our most popular air purifier series is back with an all-new smart model. Specially designed in California, the Core 200S can be controlled remotely, letting you set schedules, adjust fan speeds, and more, all from your smart phone.
- Genuine Replacement Filters: For the best performance and longest lifespan, use genuine Levoit replacement filters. Use the in-app feature to monitor your filter life. When it’s time for a fresh filter, search “Core 200S-RF”.
- Effective Purification: The compact frame and 360° design help the Core 200S purify the air wherever you put it, refreshing the air 5x per hour in rooms as large as 183 ft² / 17 m²
- Improved Filtration: While the ultra-fine Nylon Pre-Filter and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter capture large particles and absorb odors and fumes, the H13 True HEPA Filter captures 99.97% of airborne contaminants 0.3 microns in size, ridding your environment of dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and more.
- Quiet Operation: With noise levels as low as 24dB, the Core 200S cleans your air without keeping you up at night. For a completely uninterrupted sleep, turn off all lights with the Display Off button.
- 【Advanced 3 Stages Filtration System】Mi Air Purifier 3C comes with a combination of three layers - a primary filter, the High Efficiency Filter and a high-quality activated carbon filter; Effectively removes PM2.5, bacteria, viruses, pollen, formaldehyde, odors and so on. The High Efficiency Filter efficiently removes 99.97% of pollutants. Breathing at ease with a continuous output of purified air.
- 【High-Efficiency Air Purifier】The Mi Air Purifier 3C uses a High Efficiency Filter with nanoscale filtration precision to efficiently remove fine particles. 11301 ft³/h PM CADR, provides 5330 liters of purified air per minute. High-speed purification and high-precision laser sensors. 114 sq.ft/h coverage efficiency with purification speed changes automatically according to the settings or air quality. 360° circulation for high-speed purification that provides fresh breathing air in an instant.
- 【Digital LED Display】The upgraded digital LED display shows precise real-time information for PM2.5 values, Wi-Fi status and operating mode. The tri-color light ring (fresh and clean & Mild/moderate pollution & high pollution) can be used as a high-speed reference for the indoor air quality, providing a clear picture of the quality of the air that you breathe.
- 【Energy Saving & Easy to Change the Filter Core】 Mi Air Purifier 3C comes with a 24-hour energy consumption of only 0.7kWh. 29W high-efficiency brushless DC motor with low power consumption for round-the-clock air purification. Use "Auto mode" for automatic purification speed adjustments based on current air quality for efficient and energy-saving air purification. Replace the new filter core in three quick and easy steps.
- 【Portable & Silent】With a base area smaller than A4 paper. Our Mi Air Purifier 3C saves space and can be placed anywhere. Choose Sleep Mode at night and then forget all about your air purifier while you sleep. Quiet Technology reduces noise levels to a near-silent 31dB, ensuring the air purifier won’t get in the way of a good night’s rest.
- Ozone Free: Use your purifier with peace of mind. This Levoit air purifier is 100% ozone free and does not use UV-C light or anion purification methods that can cause harm to the user.
- Ideal for Allergies and Pet Owners: The preliminary filter traps pet fur, hair, and lint. The H13-grade True HEPA filter captures 99. 97% of airborne particles as small as 0. 3 microns such as pet dander, pollen, mold spores, and dust. Lastly, the activated carbon filter adsorbs odors from pets, cooking, and wildfire smoke.
- Effective for Large Rooms: The LV-H134 purifies air in 1170 ft² rooms in 30 minutes and 710 ft² rooms in only 18 minutes, making it perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, offices, kitchens, or even the whole house.
- Powerful Design: Enjoy the fresh air on all sides with help from the air purifier’s tower structure and 360° air circulation for quick, efficient filtration.
- Undisturbed Rest: Sleep soundly by turning off the display light, setting a timer for up to 12 hours, and selecting Sleep Mode for noise levels as low as 23dB.
- 【3-Stage Filtration System】: AlorAir PureAiro HEPA Max 770 Air Scrubber build with Variable Speed as a portable HEPA air scrubber. It can be used with up to 3 levels of filtration, pre-filters, activated carbon/HEPA filters.
- 【Whole House Air Purifier】: It is a bigger air intake than any competitor's unit. This Air scrubber has a Filters change the light, an hour meter display, a daisy chain GFCI Duplex, Stackable, and variable speed control and regulator. These features allow you to keep track of the conditions of your work environment. Inlet 14". Outlet 8".
- 【Portable and Convenient】: PureAiro HEPA Pro 770 in small size, makes it easy to move from one room to the next, and the system is stackable and made from rotomolded plastic for maximum durability.
- 【Healthy And Reliable】ALORAIR PureAiro HEPA Pro 770 Air Scrubber Ideal for home repair and construction sites, sewage remediation, water, and fire damage restoration, This separately sold filter is perfect for a salon or print shop.
- 【10 Years Warranty】: Safety tested our PureAiro HEPA Pro 770 Air Scrubber is fully compliant with the electrical safety ETL. Every AlorAir Air Scrubber comes with a 10-year warranty with a professional customer support team ready to assist at any time. Please feel free to contact us; you deserve the best after-sales service.
- 500 CMH High CADR with 360° Air Intake Design for High Efficiency: To enhances air flow for ulmate air circulation and filtration efficiency, COLZER EPI-560 HEPA air purifier is designed with a 360° air intake and high CADR of 500 CMH (294 CFM), powerful to clean large rooms up to 1,500 sq ft in 30 mins and 3,000 sq ft in 1 hr.
- Voice Command to Control for Greatest Convenience: COLZER Smart WiFi air purifier works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant with stable 2.4GHz network. Just give a simple voice command to control your air purifier via Alexa or Google Home Assistant for hands free operation.
- Smartphone Remote Control: No need smart plug. Use your smartphone to directly control your large room air purifier anytime anywhere, always breathe fresh air when arrive at home. Check the air quality in the app to get reassurance wherever you are as well as using the app to remote control the fan speed, set auto ON/OFF timer, and child lock.
- 360° 3-stage Filtration System includes pre-filter, HEPA13 filter, and active carbon filter, to capture over 99.97% micro-particles small to 0.3 um and to provide exceptional absorption of unpleasant smells and smoke typically found in the home environment, and still enjoy effective purification.
- Advanced Air Quality Readout: The automatic particle sensor monitors indoor air quality constantly and the large front display tells you the PM2.5 readout in your room. The brightly colored LED line under the readout lets you know how clean or dirty your indoor air is every minute of the day.
Buyer guide to buy the air purifiers best sellers
Your Guide to Buy the Best Air Purifier
With this guide to buying air purifiers we will help you choose the ideal device for your home, based on your preferences, comforts and needs, to be able to have a clean air in the home.
Of these products we will give you information of what are their key characteristics, for what environments they are designed, important data of functions, power, what you should know, for what type of clientele they were created and how you could get the most out of it. In this way when you go to buy your air purifier you will recognize the one indicated by its characteristics since you will know the most important details.
Obviously we must investigate how much the room measures in meters. The air purifier is designed to handle a limited space of square meters (m2). We recommend you always stay below the limit of capacity in square meters, since if you do the opposite, it may be that the results of your air purifier is not the desired one and you do not get the quality of the air sought.
Air purifiers are differentiated by their power quality. I mean by quality of power to the ratio of noise and speed. How loud does the purifier sound? And how quickly do you manage to purify the air? – These are the two most important questions that qualify the purifier as the best option. It is advisable to verify different options, since some large-sized presentations (10kg +) provide the same power as a small purifier (7kg-).
Air purifiers measure their power by means of the speed at which they manage to completely purify a room. Artifacts must filter the air 3 times to ensure 99.5% purification.
These devices have integrated a powerful fan with speed graduations. They generally have 5 speed levels reaching a maximum speed of 250 m3 / h (for small 7kg purifiers) and 500 m3 / h (for large 10 kg purifiers).
Purifiers on average can spend up to 70 watts per hour if used at full capacity.
If you want to see the largest variety of air purifiers on the market, you can do it in this link
The noise of a purifier is not the same noise as that of a conventional fan. The air purifier forces the air to pass through its filters, which results in the molecules being forced to collide causing small noises, which are similar to whistles. Because of all these aspects, purifier brands have focused on implementing automatic sleep modes and dull light modes to provide more comfort in the nights of users in your home. These modes provide the user with an automatic configuration to purify the air without generating annoying noise.
Decibel Scale On the other hand, it should be noted that the hybrid purifiers deactivate the ionizing function automatically in this mode. Since it is scientifically proven that being exposed to artificial ozone particles for a prolonged period of time can be harmful to health. However, all purifiers are in the lower half of the recommended ozone particle limits per hour.
An average power purifier on average sounds 30 dB threshold, that’s like the delicate sounds that leaves make with the wind. At its maximum power it can reach up to 60 dB threshold, that sounds like a television with a discreet sound. So we can conclude that it is important to take into account the relationship between power and noise. The more power you activate in the purifier, the more noise you will get in the room. It should be noted that the minimum power of the purifiers on average is 10 dB threshold, it sounds almost like a whisper. This last power would be ideal for sleeping at night with the devices on.
Types of filters
The key point of the purifiers are the filters. We observe that the mechanism on which these purifiers are based is to filter the air through meshes that remove harmful particles and that can cause allergies. So the secret is in the product filters. But what are the types of filter? – There are 4 basic filters that generally have all the mid-range purifiers.
- Nylon filter: They are the same filters that air conditioners have. Simply a thin mesh that retains dust and very thick particles. These filters have the function of stopping larger particles to optimize the functioning of others.
- Active carbon filter: This filter is composed of pure porous carbon that allows the gaseous particles to be transformed into solids by means of a chemical process. Activated carbon is a combination of several carbonaceous compounds that only allow the passage of particles smaller than 50 nm (Nanometers). Its function is mainly to trap tiny biological particles that cause odors in the environment and other types of germs added by the stay of pets in the environment.
- Synthetic bag type filter: Better known as G4 filter. This filter literally looks like a plastic sheet, but in reality they are a succession of ultra-thin nylon threads. It is very similar to the nylon filter, unlike these meshes were subjected to extensive chemical processes to bring the dimensions of the threads to a much smaller scale. Thus allowing to trap very fine particles of dust or tiny bacteria.
- High Performance Hepa Filter: Composed of a succession of micro-thin fiberglass meshes. It allows to catch tiny particles of dust and various types of germs and bacteria lodged in the air. It manages to trap the particles either because they collide directly with the mesh or get trapped since it has a material that forces the malicious particles to remain stuck. Its function in removing the smallest impurities that appear in the air, this is why a prefilter is recommended to eliminate the largest particles.
The ionizer is implemented in the high-end purifiers in the market. They do not work with filters, and their procedure to clean the air is different. Although this ionizer mode is separate, hybrid purifiers with the dual function have also begun to be sold; that of the filters set to ionization.
The aionizing function or also known as negative ionization is an electrostatic system that activates the movement of ions causing static releasing anions. Its negative ionization system allows the elimination of bacteria and microorganisms that are susceptible to electrical contact with these ions. really its ionic function.
If we get a little more technical, we would say that it deals with the removal of malicious particles by creating negative ions (anions). We are in the lower part of the atmosphere where almost all chemical compounds contain a positive charge. Then, when the anions are released by the artifact, they are attracted to molecules with positive charges causing them to bind. As a result, the particle becomes so heavy that it falls on the ground. You should keep in mind that the floor where the appliance is used must be cleaned.
Last update on 2021-09-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API