Which are the Top 10 Air Purifier. Ranking List of the Best Seller Air Purifiers in 2019.
Best Selling Air Purifier
- 3 IN 1 AIR PURIFIER FOR HOME True HEPA air filter reduces up to 99.97percentage of harmful germs, dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other allergens as small as .3 microns from the air
- KILLS GERMS UV C light helps kill airborne viruses such as influenza, staph, rhinovirus, and works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce volatile organic compounds
- TRAPS ALLERGENS Pre filter traps dust, pet hair, and other large particles while extending the life of the HEPA filter
- REDUCES ODORS Activated charcoal filter helps to reduce unwanted odors from pets, smoke, cooking fumes, and more
- QUIET OPERATION The lowest setting can be used as gentle white noise at night for a quiet, restful sleep
- Designed in California. The UVC Light and Anion that other Brands adopt to purify air could produce a kind of air pollutant-Ozone, which is especially harmful for the children and Asthma sufferers. Levoit air purifiers never use these for 100% Ozone free
- Advanced 3-Stage Filtration System: The Pre-Filter, True HEPA Filter, and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter capture allergens, pet hair, dander, smoke, mold, odor and large dust particles, in addition to removing 99. 97% of airborne contaminants as small as 0. 3 microns. The 3-in-1 filtration system effectively improves indoor air quality so you can enjoy fresh air at home
- Ultra-Silent Operation: Filters the air with the lowest noise level as quiet as 25dB for a restful and soothing indoor environment, helping you sleep deeply
- High-Efficiency Air Purifier: Circulates room air over 4 times per hour to achieve rapid purification. Unique size and contemporary design make the Levoit air purifier suitable for small or medium-sized rooms, like offices and dorms
- Night Light: Choose between two brightness settings at night to help you see in the evening or turn the light off entirely to create your ideal sleep environment for an undisturbed slumber
- TRUE HEPA AIR PURIFIER - Traps 99.97% of pollen, dust, allergens, pet dander, and other airborne irritants. This air purifier traps particles as small as 0.3 microns and larger, helping to fill your environment with crisp, clean air. With a CADR rate of 129 CFM (220 m³/h), it purifies the air in spaces up to 300 sq.ft (27 m²)
- POWERFUL 3-STAGE FILTRATION - Includes ultra-fine pre-filter, True HEPA filter and activated carbon filter for odor reduction. Air filter run time is approximately 4320 hours (~180 days). IMPORTANT: The included filter (located INSIDE the air purifier) ships with a protective plastic sleeve. Please REMOVE PLASTIC SLEEVE from filter BEFORE use
- SMART AIR QUALITY MONITOR - Features a built-in air quality sensor that measures and displays air quality level (blue, green, orange or red) and adjusts the fan speed (low, medium or high) in real-time. The unit comes with a reset filter indicator that flashes when it’s time to replace the filter
- COMPACTLY ENGINEERED - Our portable home air cleaner machine in premium quality ABS housing measures 15.5 inches in height and 8.7 inches in diameter with 360-degree aerodynamic air intake, and modern design suitable for living room, bathroom, bedroom, and office. A thoughtful gift for parents, colleagues, and friends
- QUIET WITH GENTLE NIGHT LAMP - Operates more quietly than other air purifiers (less than 52 dB). Includes warm night light with multiple brightness levels, plus a built-in 2, 4 and 8-hour timer for added convenience. Free 1-year warranty and hassle-free returns
- REMOVES 99.97% OF MICROSCOPIC PARTICLES- Our air purifier utilizes a True HEPA H13 filter guaranteed to capture particles as small as 0.1 microns in size (really tiny).
- 3-STAGE FILTRATION - Includes a pre-filter, HEPA and activated carbon filter to effectively remove the smallest particles in the air. Each filter lasts up to 2100 hours. IMPORTANT: The included filter (located INSIDE the air purifier) ships with a protective plastic sleeve. Please REMOVE PLASTIC SLEEVE from filter BEFORE use.
- COMPACTLY ENGINEERED FOR ROOMS UP TO 194 SQ FT - Taking things out of the air shouldn't mean taking up space. While only 12.8 inches in height and 7.87 inches in diameter this machine still is rated to clear air in rooms up to 194 square feet.
- QUIET WITH INTUITIVE FEATURES - Set wind speed depending on your preference. It also operates at a low noise level (not more than 50 decibels) to let you sleep peacefully at night and with night light feature to let you see it in the dark. Press the night light button to turn it on and off, or to choose brightness. Keep the unit locked by pressing the child lock button and the light should turn on
- YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITY - hOmeLabs offers a 1-year warranty and free return or exchange within 30 days of order receipt. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you experience any issues, please contact us or any of our authorized sellers directly, and we will do everything we can to make things right!
- TRUE HEPA TECHNOLOGY - Filters 99.97% of dust, pollen, smoke and so on. This air purifier filters particles as small as 0.3 microns and larger, helping to improve air quality. Perfect for pet owners, babies, children, the elderly, or anyone wanting to improve the air quality in their home.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY AIR CLEANER - 3 Stage Filtration system with Pre-filter, TRUE HEPA Filter, Activated Carbon Filter remove odors effectively, such as pet, smoking and cooking odors around your living spaces. 100% ozone free, does not use UV or ions which produce trace amounts of measurable ozone, a harmful air pollutant.
- EFFICIENT AIR PURIFICATION - 360-degree air intake and discharge maximize provide fresh and healthy air at all times to give you a cleaner space. Please note: the light cannot be turned off when the machine is running.
- EASY OPERATE & UNIQUE DESIGN - Using this air purifier could not be easier as one-button operation turns it on/off and controls the fan speed. The simplism design style means it looks great anywhere and fits almost any place. The low power consumption and low noise make it affordable to run and quiet.
- WORRY-FREE FOR LONG USE - We love our customers and take pride in providing a pleasant shopping experience. If you have any questions, just simply get in touch with us. We offer 24/7 live chat support and try our best to solve the problems for you.
- Higher Purify Performance: Use the Core 300 to fill your environment with crisp, clean air. Its Vortexair Technology creates a stronger air flow, AHAM Certified CADR number is 230+m3/h, allowing it to cover up to 215 sq. ft. AC 120V/60HZ for USA and Canada
- Improved Filtration: With larger expansion area and longer length than others, the HEPA filter works with ultra-fine Pre-filter and activated carbon filter, trapping 99. 97% of fine particles as small as 0. 3 microns and large pollutants such as pollen, dust, pet dander, smoke
- Most Silent Air Cleaner: The noise level is nearly voiceless at sleep mode with only 24db, its QuietKEAP Technology reduces noise so you can sleep in a restful and soothing indoor environment
- Ultra-long Service Life: The AC capacitor motor uses durable high-precision bearing, and excellent internal structure increases abrasion resist, which obviously extends the life of machine
- Full Certified for Safer: AHAM Verified, is the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers, Complies with California air resources board(CARB) for indoor cleaning devices. Also Energy Star Verified, FCC certified, ETL listed, CA PROP 65 certified
- EFFICIENT THREE-STAGE FILTRATION SYSTEM: PARTU HEPA Air Purifier features a three-stage filtration system. This comprises a pre-filter, a HEPA filter and an activated carbon filter, powerful enough to captures up dust, pollen, smoke, odor, pet dander, filters particles as small as 0.3 microns and air pollution of PM 2.5.
- AIR PURIFIER WITH FRAGRANCE SPONGE: Add a drop of essential oil (Not Included) and some water into sponge below the purifier air outlet, then fragrance will flow with air movements. (Such as Citrus, Honeydew Melon, Musk, Vanilla, Orris or Vetiver)
- LOCK SET: It's efficient to avoid error operation caused by pet or child's during their curiosity. (Keep pressing the Lock button for 3 seconds to start avoiding touching mode.) Three fan settings let you control the speed and volume of the Air purifier.
- BLACK CASE AND SLEEK DESIGN: Compact enough to fit on your desk. Effective area 107sq.ft/ 10m² (bedroom/ office). Noise Level :38-59 dB. 12 Watts; 0.8 A; Better suited to small rooms than large homes. (A voltage converter is needed if you want to use this air purifier beyond the US.)
- IMPORTANT: The replacement filter should be replaced every 3-6 months depending on the air quality in your area and use of the Air Purifier to ensure best results. Easily obtainable under 25 dollars with the replacement filter (Search for: B07KY5WZVQ). Note: please remove the plastic bag of the HEPA filter and charcoal filter before running the air purifier.
- Ideal for Allergies and Pet Owners: The washable preliminary filter traps pet fur, hair, and lint. The activated carbon filter absorbs odors from pets, cooking, and smoke. Lastly, the True HEPA filter captures 99. 97% of airborne particles as small as 0. 3 microns, such as pet dander, pollen, mold spores, dust, and germs.
- Quick Purification: The Vital 100 purifies air in 500 ft2 rooms in 30 minutes and 300 ft2 rooms in only 18 minutes, making it perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, offices, nurseries, and kitchens.
- Compact & Efficient: The Vital 100’s compact size allows you to save space in your home while its large air intake effectively traps intrusive particles.
- Save Money: With a rated power of 55W, the Vital 100 uses little energy, costing only $1. 60 per month / $0. 18 per kWh even when being used 24 hours a day. Additionally, replacement filters are only $19. 99.
- Quiet Environment: Create a peaceful environment undisturbed by your air purifier. The Vital 100 makes as little as 23dB of sound, which is quieter than a whisper.
- 100% OZONE FREE: Unlike some other brands, Levoit air purifiers are always 100% ozone-free, never using the UV-C light and anion purification methods that cause harm to children and people with asthma
- HIGHER EFFICIENCY FOR LARGE ROOM: With Honeycomb activated carbon filter, True HEPA filter, Pre-filter, the purify efficiency is 30% higher and purify speed is 30% faster than other ordinary air cleaner, air change 4. 5 times per hour for 360 sq. ft. room size. Suitable for medium and large rooms; bedrooms, family rooms and kitchens
- SMART FILTER LIFE: With smart scientific algorithm, our air purifier can calculate the real filter life according to the filter's situation, not just simply define the filter's life with a few months, thus help to save money
- AUTO MODE: With a cutting edge smart sensor, the air purifier can automatically adjust between 3 fan speed settings in response to real-time air quality readings. Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): 135 CFM (230 m³/h)
- QUIET AS RUSTLING LEAVES: Filter the air with a noise level of 27 dB for a restful and soothing indoor environment, helping you sleep deeply
- Designed in California. 100% ozone free, does not use UV or ions which produce trace amounts of measurable ozone, a harmful air pollutant and lung irritant. Enjoy fresh air that’s completely natural and healthy to breathe
- Save on Energy Costs: Thanks to the advanced brushless motor, the air purifier consumes as little as 0. 9W of electricity. Running this air purifier 24 hours a day for an entire year can cost as little as $6—up to 30% less than other air purifiers
- 3-Stage Filtration: Pre-Filter, True HEPA Filter, and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter work seamlessly together to eliminate airborne bacteria, dust mites, mold spores, allergens, odors, pet dander, smoke, and VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
- Sleep Mode: With Sleep Mode running at the lowest fan speed, this air cleaner is just at 26dB. Enjoy easier breathing and undisturbed sleep as the Vista 200 eliminates the odours from pets and smokers whisper-quietly
- Gentle Night Light: The odour eliminator features warm night light with 2 brightness levels, promoting a perfect night of sleep. Button light can disappear if you are sensitive to light
Buyer guide to buy the air purifiers best sellers
Your Guide to Buy the Best Air Purifier
With this guide to buying air purifiers we will help you choose the ideal device for your home, based on your preferences, comforts and needs, to be able to have a clean air in the home.
Of these products we will give you information of what are their key characteristics, for what environments they are designed, important data of functions, power, what you should know, for what type of clientele they were created and how you could get the most out of it. In this way when you go to buy your air purifier you will recognize the one indicated by its characteristics since you will know the most important details.
Obviously we must investigate how much the room measures in meters. The air purifier is designed to handle a limited space of square meters (m2). We recommend you always stay below the limit of capacity in square meters, since if you do the opposite, it may be that the results of your air purifier is not the desired one and you do not get the quality of the air sought.
Air purifiers are differentiated by their power quality. I mean by quality of power to the ratio of noise and speed. How loud does the purifier sound? And how quickly do you manage to purify the air? – These are the two most important questions that qualify the purifier as the best option. It is advisable to verify different options, since some large-sized presentations (10kg +) provide the same power as a small purifier (7kg-).
Air purifiers measure their power by means of the speed at which they manage to completely purify a room. Artifacts must filter the air 3 times to ensure 99.5% purification.
These devices have integrated a powerful fan with speed graduations. They generally have 5 speed levels reaching a maximum speed of 250 m3 / h (for small 7kg purifiers) and 500 m3 / h (for large 10 kg purifiers).
Purifiers on average can spend up to 70 watts per hour if used at full capacity.
If you want to see the largest variety of air purifiers on the market, you can do it in this link
The noise of a purifier is not the same noise as that of a conventional fan. The air purifier forces the air to pass through its filters, which results in the molecules being forced to collide causing small noises, which are similar to whistles. Because of all these aspects, purifier brands have focused on implementing automatic sleep modes and dull light modes to provide more comfort in the nights of users in your home. These modes provide the user with an automatic configuration to purify the air without generating annoying noise.
Decibel Scale On the other hand, it should be noted that the hybrid purifiers deactivate the ionizing function automatically in this mode. Since it is scientifically proven that being exposed to artificial ozone particles for a prolonged period of time can be harmful to health. However, all purifiers are in the lower half of the recommended ozone particle limits per hour.
An average power purifier on average sounds 30 dB threshold, that’s like the delicate sounds that leaves make with the wind. At its maximum power it can reach up to 60 dB threshold, that sounds like a television with a discreet sound. So we can conclude that it is important to take into account the relationship between power and noise. The more power you activate in the purifier, the more noise you will get in the room. It should be noted that the minimum power of the purifiers on average is 10 dB threshold, it sounds almost like a whisper. This last power would be ideal for sleeping at night with the devices on.
Types of filters
The key point of the purifiers are the filters. We observe that the mechanism on which these purifiers are based is to filter the air through meshes that remove harmful particles and that can cause allergies. So the secret is in the product filters. But what are the types of filter? – There are 4 basic filters that generally have all the mid-range purifiers.
- Nylon filter: They are the same filters that air conditioners have. Simply a thin mesh that retains dust and very thick particles. These filters have the function of stopping larger particles to optimize the functioning of others.
- Active carbon filter: This filter is composed of pure porous carbon that allows the gaseous particles to be transformed into solids by means of a chemical process. Activated carbon is a combination of several carbonaceous compounds that only allow the passage of particles smaller than 50 nm (Nanometers). Its function is mainly to trap tiny biological particles that cause odors in the environment and other types of germs added by the stay of pets in the environment.
- Synthetic bag type filter: Better known as G4 filter. This filter literally looks like a plastic sheet, but in reality they are a succession of ultra-thin nylon threads. It is very similar to the nylon filter, unlike these meshes were subjected to extensive chemical processes to bring the dimensions of the threads to a much smaller scale. Thus allowing to trap very fine particles of dust or tiny bacteria.
- High Performance Hepa Filter: Composed of a succession of micro-thin fiberglass meshes. It allows to catch tiny particles of dust and various types of germs and bacteria lodged in the air. It manages to trap the particles either because they collide directly with the mesh or get trapped since it has a material that forces the malicious particles to remain stuck. Its function in removing the smallest impurities that appear in the air, this is why a prefilter is recommended to eliminate the largest particles.
The ionizer is implemented in the high-end purifiers in the market. They do not work with filters, and their procedure to clean the air is different. Although this ionizer mode is separate, hybrid purifiers with the dual function have also begun to be sold; that of the filters set to ionization.
The aionizing function or also known as negative ionization is an electrostatic system that activates the movement of ions causing static releasing anions. Its negative ionization system allows the elimination of bacteria and microorganisms that are susceptible to electrical contact with these ions. really its ionic function.
If we get a little more technical, we would say that it deals with the removal of malicious particles by creating negative ions (anions). We are in the lower part of the atmosphere where almost all chemical compounds contain a positive charge. Then, when the anions are released by the artifact, they are attracted to molecules with positive charges causing them to bind. As a result, the particle becomes so heavy that it falls on the ground. You should keep in mind that the floor where the appliance is used must be cleaned.
Last update on 2020-02-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API