- Which are the Top 10 Air Purifier. Ranking List of the Best Seller Air Purifiers in 2019.
- What is the best air purifier on the market in 2019 and 2020?
- What air purifier should I buy?
- Are air purifiers a waste of money?
The 10 Best Selling Air Purifier
- Ozone Free: Levoit air purifiers avoid using UV-C light, an air cleaning method that research has shown can produce harmful ozone and secondary pollution
- High Performance: Enjoy fresh air in minutes with the Core 300 True HEPA Air Purifier. Featuring VortexAir Technology and 360° air intake, the Core 300 cleans spaces up to 547 ft² in 30 minutes, 219 ft² in 12 minutes (CADR: 141 CFM / 240 m³/h)
- Find Relief: Ease sneezing, congestion, and other allergy symptoms caused by airborne contaminants. The H13 True HEPA Filter works alongside the Pre-Filter and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter to capture 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size, such as dust, smoke, pollen, odor
- Multiple Filter Choices: Choose from a variety of replacement filters to best meet your needs. The Toxin Absorber Filter specializes in smog, toxins and VOCs. The Smoke Remover filter specializes in wildfire, smoke and etc. And the Pet Allergy Filter helps to capture pet dander and absorb unpleasant odors
- Most Silent Air Cleaner: Choose Sleep Mode at night and then forget all about your air purifier while you sleep. QuietKEAP Technology reduces noise levels to a near-silent 24dB, ensuring the Core 300 won’t get in the way of a good night’s rest
- Comprehensive Coverage: MSA3 HEPA Air Purifier capable of delivering 112 CFM (190m³/h) of clean air quality. Cleans rooms up to 840 ft² in as little as an hour or 500 ft² in just 36 minutes. Customers will notice the difference within 10 minutes of using the MSA3 Air Filter. Suitable for any room or enclosed spaces such as living rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, offices, restaurants, hotels, and labs.
- 3-in-1 True HEPA Filter: MSA3 Air Purifier features a 3-stage filtration design: Pre-Filter - Captures Hair, Pet Dander and Fiber; TRUE HEPA Filter - Captures Smoke, Allergens, Dust, Pollen; Activated Carbon Filter - Quickly captures and neutralizes Bad Smells, Pet Odor and VOC to freshen the air quality.
- Filtration Performance: MSA3 Air Purifier uses True HEPA PP electrostatic electret melt-blown filter. Filters out 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns and air pollution PM 2.5 (particulate matter). Helps to relieve common allergies like sneezing, coughing, and irritated eyes.
- User-friendly Design: 1.Sleep Mode 2.Eight-hour sleep timer 3.Child Lock 4.Automatically stop running when the panel is opened. 5.Filter life display 6.Filter replacement reminder 7.Light Switch 8.Turbo Mode 9.Fan Speed: 3 positions 10.Quiet operation 25 - 47 dB 11.Energy-Saving: $12 to $15 per year.
- Safe and Reliable: 100% Ozone Free Air Cleaner. Certified to ETL, FCC, CE, RoHS. Provided with 90-Days Return & 2-Year 100% Customer Satisfaction Service! Replacement MSA3 Air Purifier Filters available on Amazon: B08FSZFFCY or follow the link below.
- 【Air purifier with fragrance sponge and night light function】: add a few drops of essential oil (not included) to the sponge under the air outlet of the purifier, the aroma will diffuse with the air movement; the air purifiers for home have a blue night light Function, long press the switch to turn on or off
- 【(Available for California) Multiple Filtration System】: HPEA Air Purifiers for home with UV Light & 4 in 1 Nano-Silver Coating Filter clears out 95% of 0.3-micron airborne contaminants, reduces and & absorbs smoke & odors via the nano-silver coating and carbon layer, the UV light and the blue net keep the air clean around you. (replacement air filter available to purchase – search "TOPPIN Air Filter")
- 【High Efficiency Air Purifiers for Bedroom】: Light (3.2lb), small(6.3*6.3*9.3 in) but mighty with large purification area covered(up to 160sq.ft). Perfect for quickly cleaning a wide range of contaminants including dust, pollen, pet dander, cooking and smoke odors in a certain space
- 【Quiet Operation & 3 Fan Speed】: HEPA Air purifier runs at low noise level (<37dB) on Low Speed, for your undisturbed sleep or reading; three different fan speeds can be selected according to the actual air quality and space
- 【Notes】: 1. The adapter is stored in the middle of the filter element inside the air purifier; 2. Please remove plastic packaging of new filter before running the air purifier; 3. recommend replacing the filter at least once each 3 to 6 months, search "TOPPIN air filter" on Amazon to get a replacement filter; 4. The UV lamps are invisible to the naked eye since direct exposure to eyes may cause injury and do not look directly at a UV lamp source, even briefly.
- 4 IN 1 AIR PURIFIER FOR HOME True HEPA air filter reduces up to 99.97% of harmful germs, dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other allergens as small as .3 microns from the air
- KILLS GERMS UV C light helps kill airborne viruses such as influenza, staph, rhinovirus, and works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce volatile organic compounds
- TRAPS ALLERGENS Pre filter traps dust, pet hair, and other large particles while extending the life of the HEPA filter. Bulb wattage is 55W. Construction: Plastic
- REDUCES ODORS Activated charcoal filter helps to reduce unwanted odors from pets, smoke, cooking fumes, and more
- QUIET OPERATION The lowest setting can be used as gentle white noise at night for a quiet, restful sleep
- 100% Ozone-Free: The Vital 100 is completely ozone free and never uses UV-C light, which the research has shown can produce harmful ozone and secondary pollution.
- Powerful Performance: With a CADR of 130 CFM / 221 m3/h, the Vital 100 is perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, and kitchens. It can cover 500 ft² / 46.5 m² in 30 minutes, and 300 ft² / 28 m² in only 18 minutes.
- 3-Stage Filtration: Comes equipped with a washable pre-filter for large particles like lint and fur, a High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter for toxic fumes and unpleasant odors, and an H13 True HEPA Filter, which captures at least 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size.
- Sleep Comfortably: With noise levels as low as 23 decibels, the Vital 100 won’t keep you up at night. You can also turn off the display lights when it’s time for bed.
- User-Friendly: Set a timer for 2, 4, or 8 hours whenever you like. The Check Filter Indicator will let you know when it’s time for a fresh filter.
- Refresh Your Air Today: Still struggling with allergy symptoms and unwanted odors? Breathe clean air with the effective Levoit LV-H128 Desktop True HEPA Air Purifier—perfect for anyone wanting to improve their indoor air quality.
- 3-Stage Dual-Filter Design: Dirty air in, clean air out. Unlike conventional air purifiers, the 3-stage filtration system with dual-sided H13 True HEPA filters captures at least 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size.
- Whisper-Quiet: Babies are easily woken up by noises and sleep deprivation can negatively impact their well-being. This air purifier keeps noise levels as low as 28dB and has a Sleep Mode, so you and your family can feel well-rested every night.
- Aromatherapy: Looking for stress relief after a high-pressure day. Add 2-3 drops of your favorite essential oils to the aroma pad and enjoy natural fragrance throughout your space.
- Small Size, Powerful Design: Weighing only 3.3 pounds, you can take this air purifier anywhere. Enjoy completely refreshed air in just 30 minutes in 161 ft² spaces. It's perfect for living rooms, kitchens, offices, and bedrooms.
- Pure Air, Affordable Price: Our most popular air purifier series is back with an all-new smart model. Specially designed in California, the Core 200S can be controlled remotely, letting you set schedules, adjust fan speeds, and more, all from your smart phone.
- Genuine Replacement Filters: For the best performance and longest lifespan, use genuine Levoit replacement filters. Use the in-app feature to monitor your filter life. When it’s time for a fresh filter, search “Core 200S-RF”.
- Effective Purification: The compact frame and 360° design help the Core 200S purify the air wherever you put it, refreshing the air 5x per hour in rooms as large as 183 ft² / 17 m²
- Improved Filtration: While the ultra-fine Nylon Pre-Filter and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter capture large particles and absorb odors and fumes, the H13 True HEPA Filter captures 99.97% of airborne contaminants 0.3 microns in size, ridding your environment of dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and more.
- Quiet Operation: With noise levels as low as 24dB, the Core 200S cleans your air without keeping you up at night. For a completely uninterrupted sleep, turn off all lights with the Display Off button.
- Efficient Particle Filtration: AROEVE air purifier uses H13 HEPA filter, which can effectively filter any particles larger than 0.3 microns, such as Smoke, Pollen, Dander, Hair, Smell. no need to worry about any air quality problems anymore, just turn on the product and enjoy a healthy life.
- High Circulation Rate: The purifier adopts dual-channel technology and 360-degree air outlet, refreshes the air 5x per hour in rooms as large as 215 ft² / 20 m²cover. No corner is left untouched, we will guard your health.
- Low Decibel Operation: Turn on the sleep mode of the purifier and the fan will be reduced to the lowest speed. You won't hear any sound anymore, but the purifier lack is really working. Filtered air noise is as low as 22db, perfect for a quiet and soothing indoor environment.
- Notice: Our machines are set up with a 2000 hour cartridge replacement reminder, the red indicator light will turn on when the purifier has been in use for more than 2000 hours. For the health of you and your family, we recommend that you replace the filter cartridge once every 2-4 months.
- Recommended for medium rooms, completely filters air in master bedroom, living room or playroom about every 12.5 mins (4.8x an hour at 388 square feet) on high
- Removes 99% of fine particles from wildfires; In 60min. Tested on PM 2.5 (GB/T 18801-2015).
- Intuitive Auto mode, automatically adjusts to real-time conditions reported by the particle sensor to maintain a comfortable home environment
- Combination filter, carbon traps light odors, HEPASilent technology removes 99.97 percentage of airborne particles down to 0.1 micron, like pollen, dust, and viruses
- Low noise and energy, Cleans the air with noise levels equivalent to a soft whisper on low (23-53 dB)
- 3-Stage Filtration for Simply Clean Air. Includes a pre-filter, activated carbon filter, and an H13 HEPA filter to capture large and fine particles, home odors, odors from pet, and VOCs.
- Medical-grade HEPA Filter. Captures 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns and smaller when on lowest fan speed, helping to remove airborne allergens and irritants like dust, pet dander, pollen, and smoke like that from wildfires, cooking, and smoking.
- Honeycomb-Structured Carbon Filter. Filter contains thousands of activated carbon pellets engineered to capture gases, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and common household odors including odors from pets, cooking and smoke.
- Large Room Coverage and AHAM Certified. Filters 1252 sq. ft. with 1 air change/hour. Filters 626 sq. ft. with 2 air changes/hour. Filters 417 sq. ft. with 3 air changes/hour. Filters rooms 258 sq. ft. providing 4.8 air changes/hour.
- Low Energy and Library Quiet. Energy Star rated and equipped with 5 fan speeds the lowest of which is as quiet as a library.
Buyer guide to buy the air purifiers best sellers
Your Guide to Buy the Best Air Purifier
With this guide to buying air purifiers we will help you choose the ideal device for your home. It is based on your preferences, comforts and needs, to be able to have a clean air in the home.
Of these products we will give you information of what are their key characteristics, for what environments they are designed, important data of functions, power, what you should know, for what type of clientele they were created and how you could get the most out of it.
In this way when you go to buy your air purifier you will recognize the one indicated by its characteristics since you will know the most important details.
Obviously we must investigate how much the room measures in meters. The air purifier is designed to handle a limited space of square meters (m2). We recommend you always stay below the limit of capacity in square meters, since if you do the opposite, it may be that the results of your air purifier is not the desired one and you do not get the quality of the air sought.
Air purifiers are differentiated by their power quality. I mean by quality of power to the ratio of noise and speed. How loud does the purifier sound? And how quickly do you manage to purify the air? – These are the two most important questions that qualify the purifier as the best option. It is advisable to verify different options, since some large-sized presentations (10kg +) provide the same power as a small purifier (7kg-).
Air purifiers measure their power by means of the speed at which they manage to completely purify a room. Artifacts must filter the air 3 times to ensure 99.5% purification.
These devices have integrated a powerful fan with speed graduations. They generally have 5 speed levels reaching a maximum speed of 250 m3 / h (for small 7kg purifiers) and 500 m3 / h (for large 10 kg purifiers).
Purifiers on average can spend up to 70 watts per hour if used at full capacity.
If you want to see the largest variety of air purifiers on the market, you can do it in this link
The noise of a purifier is not the same noise as that of a conventional fan. The air purifier forces the air to pass through its filters. This results in the molecules being forced to collide causing small noises, which are similar to whistles. Because of all these aspects, purifier brands have focused on implementing automatic sleep modes and dull light modes to provide more comfort in the nights of users in your home. These modes provide the user with an automatic configuration to purify the air without generating annoying noise.
Decibel Scale On the other hand, it should be noted that the hybrid purifiers deactivate the ionizing function automatically in this mode. Since it is scientifically proven that being exposed to artificial ozone particles for a prolonged period of time can be harmful to health. However, all purifiers are in the lower half of the recommended ozone particle limits per hour.
An average power purifier on average sounds 30 dB threshold. That’s like the delicate sounds that leaves make with the wind. At its maximum power it can reach up to 60 dB threshold. It sounds like a television with a discreet sound. So we can conclude that it is important to take into account the relationship between power and noise. The more power you activate in the purifier, the more noise you will get in the room. It should be noted that the minimum power of the purifiers on average is 10 dB threshold, it sounds almost like a whisper. This last power would be ideal for sleeping at night with the devices on.
Types of filters
The key point of the purifiers are the filters. The mechanism on which these purifiers are based is to filter the air through meshes that remove harmful particles and that can cause allergies. So the secret is in the product filters. But what are the types of filter? – There are 4 basic filters that generally have all the mid-range purifiers.
- Nylon filter: They are the same filters that air conditioners have. Simply a thin mesh that retains dust and very thick particles. These filters have the function of stopping larger particles to optimize the functioning of others.
- Active carbon filter: This filter is composed of pure porous carbon that allows the gaseous particles to be transformed into solids by means of a chemical process. Activated carbon is a combination of several carbonaceous compounds. They only allow the passage of particles smaller than 50 nm (Nanometers). Its function is mainly to trap tiny biological particles that cause odors in the environment and other types of germs added by the stay of pets in the environment.
- Synthetic bag type filter: Better known as G4 filter. This filter literally looks like a plastic sheet, but in reality they are a succession of ultra-thin nylon threads. It is very similar to the nylon filter. Unlike these meshes were subjected to extensive chemical processes to bring the dimensions of the threads to a much smaller scale. Thus allowing to trap very fine particles of dust or tiny bacteria.
- High Performance Hepa Filter: Composed of a succession of micro-thin fiberglass meshes. It allows to catch tiny particles of dust and various types of germs and bacteria lodged in the air. It manages to trap the particles either because they collide directly with the mesh or get trapped since it has a material that forces the malicious particles to remain stuck. Its function in removing the smallest impurities that appear in the air, this is why a prefilter is recommended to eliminate the largest particles.
The ionizer is implemented in the high-end purifiers in the market. They do not work with filters, and their procedure to clean the air is different. Although this ionizer mode is separate, hybrid purifiers with the dual function have also begun to be sold; that of the filters set to ionization.
The aionizing function or negative ionization is an electrostatic system that activates the movement of ions causing static releasing anions. Its negative ionization system allows the elimination of bacteria and microorganisms that are susceptible to electrical contact with these ions. really its ionic function.
If we get a little more technical, it deals with the removal of malicious particles by creating negative ions (anions). We are in the lower part of the atmosphere where almost all chemical compounds contain a positive charge.
Then, when the anions are released by the artifact. They are attracted to molecules with positive charges causing them to bind. As a result, the particle becomes so heavy that it falls on the ground. You should keep in mind that the floor where the appliance is used must be cleaned.
Last update on 2022-01-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API