Which are the Top 10 PS2 Games. The Ranking List of the Best Seller PS2 Games. The highest selling, the most popular and the most sold.
List of the Best Selling PS2 Games
The Top selling Playstation 2 games
- Toy Box Mode Key Features -
- Open world, non-linear game play.
- Complete missions to earn rewards, including gold and new customizations.
- Purchase new toys from the toy catalogue to change and introduce new ways to play.
- Customize and add new buildings, then change how they look with paint options, textures, accessories, landscaping and tons of other fun modifications.
- Drive through the largest GTA environment ever -- The game has three cities players can explore, for a gaming area 5 times larger than Vice City
- Recruit new characters into a street gang and take over by leading drive-by shootings against rivals
- Steal all-new vehicles, including bicycles
- Improved fighting elements -- smoother hand-to-hand combat, plus the ability to hold a weapon in each hand
- New graphics elements as cars get dirty and even rust, the longer you drive them
- Mortal Kombat: Armageddon PS2
- Mortal Kombat: Armageddon PS2
- Mortal Kombat: Armageddon PS2
- English (Publication Language)
- Real time battle system that incorporates innovative new elements with traditional RPG gameplay
- Meet other Disney characters from films like Aladdin, Tarzan, Hercules & Alice In Wonderland
- Disney characters act like their film personas : Peter Pan flies, Tarzan climbs and King Triton swims, among others
- Cameo appearances by Final Fantasy characters : Meet Selphie (FF VIII), Tidus & Wakka (FF X) and others
- Integrated voiceovers, with actual voices of Disney characters
- Each story has a new setting with a mysterious villain created specifically for the game. Collect clues and try to solve the mystery.
- 3D action platforming fun featuring four all-new mysteries across 20+ levels; explore the Phantom Cruise Ship, Haunted High School, Foreboding Castle and more.
- Switch between characters or play with friends at any time using two player co-op with easy drop-in, drop-out gameplay.
- With access to a variety of spooky disguises, players can camouflage themselves in super-powerful costumes with new abilities unique to each character.
- Become part of the Mystery, Inc. team and solve their first cases with hours of entertainment in Story or Explore mode.
- Pac-Man - The most popular arcade game of all time
- Ms. Pac-Man - Explore, collect, and chomp your way through different mazes as Pac-Man's female counterpart
- Galaga - Fend off frantic swarms of bee-like aliens, while avoiding enemies' powerful tractor beams
- Dig Dug - Tunnel your way underground and use your pump to blow up attacking enemies
- Galaxian - Destroy flying aliens as they move in from formation to attack you
- Explore both new and familiar worlds from Kingdom Hearts, plus new Disney worlds to the Kingdom Hearts franchise, such as Pirates of the Caribbean, Beauty and the Beast and Mulan
- A more advanced battle system that allows for a wider range of commands, powerful new combos, and cooperative attacks with members of your party, introducing another layer of strategy
- All-new Drive command that lets Sora change into a variety of new forms, altering his skills and abilities
- A revamped camera system that keeps you in the middle of the action
- New transportation system that takes Sora and friends from world to world in the style of theme park rides
- Great humor and voices bring the hilarious story to life
- Takes groundbreaking and original gameplay and humorous tongue-in-cheek storytelling to an entirely new setting: the schoolyard
- As a troublesome schoolboy, you'll stand up to bullies, get picked on by teachers and play pranks on malicious kids
- You'll also win or lose the girl and ultimately learn to navigate the obstacles of the fictitious reform school, Bullworth Academy
- At long last, stand up for the nerds, geeks, and unrepresented!
- Media Type: DVD-ROM
- Number of Players: Offline 1-2 Players
- Analog Controller, Vibration Memory Card - 214 KB
- English (Subtitle)
- 『Real Experience Design』Racing wheel features vibration feedback and spring loaded pedals, it can produce different vibration effects according to the game state, bringing you a real racing experience.
- 『180 Degree Rotation』Xbox steering wheel with ergonomics design, 180 turning angles and rubber grip. Simulated real driving and improve the fun of control.
- 『Easy to Use』The PC racing wheel support PC/PS2/PS3/XBOX-ONE, compatible with multiple platforms, you can enjoy multi-style racing experience.
- 『Simulate Foot Pedal』PC gaming wheels feature realistic pedals, it has gas and braking control. Foot pedal has analog function in digital mode, support Hot swapping technology for foot pedal.
- 『 Satisfaction Sevice』Thank you so much for your great support on us. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us and we will make sure to resolve any issues.
Which is the PS2 best seller game of all time list
|1||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas||17.33 million|
|2||Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec||14.89million|
|3||Gran Turismo 4||11.76 million|
|4||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City||9.801 million|
|5||Final Fantasy X||8.5 million|
|6||Grand Theft Auto III||8.105 million|
|7||Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty||7 million|
|8||Tekken 5||6 million|
|9||Final Fantasy XII||6 million|
|10||Kingdom Hearts||5.9 million|
|11||Final Fantasy X-2|
|12||Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King|
|13||Kingdom Hearts II|
|14||God of War|
|15||Madden NFL 2005|
|16||God of War II|
|17||Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy|
|18||Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater|
|20||Madden NFL 2004|
|21||Madden NFL 06|
|22||Ratchet & Clank|
|23||Need for Speed: Underground|
|24||Medal of Honor: Frontline|
|25||Guitar Hero II|
|26||Pro Evolution Soccer 3[x]|
|27||Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock|
|28||Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal|
|29||Madden NFL 2003|
|30||Pro Evolution Soccer 4[aa]|
|31||Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3|
|33||Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando|
|34||WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2006|
|35||Pro Evolution Soccer 2[ad]|
|37||Madden NFL 07|
|38||SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs|
|39||Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex|
|40||Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies|
|41||Dragon Ball Z: Budokai|
|42||The Simpsons: Hit & Run|
|43||Need for Speed: Most Wanted|
|44||Medal of Honor: Rising Sun|
|45||Dynasty Warriors 4|
|46||The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers|
|47||Lego Star Wars: The Video Game|
|49||Tony Hawk’s Underground|
|50||Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3|
|51||Tekken Tag Tournament|
|52||Star Wars: Battlefront II|
|53||Devil May Cry 3: Dante’s Awakening|
|53||Madden NFL 2002|
|53||Resident Evil 4|
|56||Dynasty Warriors 3|
|57||The Simpsons: Road Rage|
|58||SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALs|
|59||Everybody’s Golf 3[ax]|
|61||Devil May Cry|
|63||Need for Speed: Underground 2|
|64||Onimusha 2: Samurai’s Destiny|
|65||True Crime: Streets of LA|
|66||Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2|
|007: Agent Under Fire|
|70||ESPN NFL 2K5|
|70||WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw|
|72||Star Wars: Battlefront|
|73||ATV Offroad Fury|
|74||NBA Live 2005|
|75||Midnight Club: Street Racing|
|77||Madden NFL 08|
|78||Pro Evolution Soccer 6[bk]|
|79||Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3|
|80||Dragon Quest V: Tenku no Hanayome|
|81||James Bond 007: Nightfire|
|82||Pro Evolution Soccer 5[bo]|
|83||Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War|
|85||Star Wars: Episode III â€“ Revenge of the Sith|
|86||ATV Offroad Fury 2|
|87||WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth|
|88||Sonic Mega Collection Plus|
|90||Call of Duty: Finest Hour|
|92||Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories|
|93||Devil May Cry 2|
|93||Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance|
|96||Enter the Matrix|
|97||Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2|
|98||NBA Street Vol. 2|
|100||WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain|
|101||Gran Turismo Concept|
|102||WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007|
|104||Onimusha 3: Demon Siege|
|106||Tony Hawk’s Underground 2|
|106||Virtua Fighter 4|
|109||NBA Live 2004|
|110||WWF SmackDown! Just Bring It|
|112||Resident Evil Outbreak|
|113||Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004|
|114||Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 4|
|116||Hitman 2: Silent Assassin|
|117||Bratz: Rock Angelz|
|117||Gran Turismo 4 Prologue|
|117||Resident Evil Code: Veronica X|
|120||NCAA Football 06|
|122||Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy|
|123||The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King|
|124||Star Ocean: Till the End of Time|
|125||Burnout 3: Takedown|
|127||Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon|
|128||NCAA Football 07|
|132||Midnight Club II|
|132||NCAA Football 2004|
|134||NBA Live 06|
|135||NFL Blitz Pro|
|136||Everybody’s Golf 4[da]|
|137||Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII|
|138||Madden NFL 2001|
|139||Scarface: The World Is Yours|
|140||Pac-Man World 2|
|142||NBA Live 2003|
|143||ESPN NBA 2K5|
|144||Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2|
|145||Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell|
|145||Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses|
|147||Scooby-Doo! Night of 100 Frights|
|148||Jissen Pachi-Slot Hisshoho! Hokuto no Ken|
|149||MVP Baseball 2005|
|150||Twisted Metal: Black|
The 10 Best playstation 2 Game list ranking
I know that for tastes the colors and that I will leave many that must, on their own merits, be included in this list.
But that’s what the comments are for, so I encourage you to share with the rest the title of those games that you will remember over time and that will forever be linked to the image of PS2. The most popular in playstation 2.
10. ‘Tenchu 3: The wrath of heaven’.
A controversial title that was expected a lot at the time and that failed to please the patina of fans that drag the adventures of Rikimaru, Ayame and the evil Onikage. On the other hand, many others enjoyed the adventures of the ninja and we could begin to glimpse what PS2 would do in graphic matters. The multiplayer option and the cooperative game deserve a special tribute. We were in 2003 and they were not as popular as they are now.
9. ‘Onimusha 3: Demon Siege’
When we saw that one of the protas was the very descendant of Spaniards, Jean Reno, we knew that this game was going to be great. He arrived without making much noise but quickly started running like gunpowder. A brutal visual aspect for the time, some animations worthy of reward and the face of the only French actor who eats the wasabi with two cheeks. What more could you ask for? Well, a story at the same level, and I had it.
Remember that for a long time we talked about the great 3D introduction that gave rise to the game. Do you remember her? Seems like yesterday.
8. ‘Final Fantasy X’
The first ‘Final Fantasy’ of the newly released Sony console. It was hours and hours that got that damn tipejo hooked like a surfer. A graphic section that eclipsed almost all the titles of the time and, in short, a real game that gave rise to one of the most delectable na Spin-offs ’in the history of the z Spin-offs’ delectable. But of that, he was not to blame.
7. ‘Devil May Cry’.
It was the revolution of the moment. The game that showed that this was a new generation of consoles and that PSX was worth the same as a can of beans next to it. ‘Devil May Cry’ introduced us to Dante, to the whole world of demons that has defined the saga and laid the foundations of what an action game could be. It was the first PS2 game for many, including me, and even starred in advertising campaigns on public transport and that, at least in these parts and at that time, was something very rare.
6.- ‘God of War II’
It seemed impossible and they succeeded. One of the last to reach the useful life of PS2 but who was in charge of reminding us all of the wonders that can be done with it. Incredible graphics that made us doubt whether it was our old black console or had passed to the competition, a gameplay inherited entirely from his previous adventure and the promise of being much more beast and violent. The final fight against Zeus gives rise to what was achieved.
5. ‘Metal Gear Solid III’
Kojima could not leave us with the bitter taste that the second part of his most famous saga left us. So a full-fledged prequel that told the story of Snake’s “Father” was taken out of his sleeve. Visually a true prodigy that would soon be overcome, recovering the essence of the mythical Gear Metal Gear Solid ’of PSX and empowering it with the power of PS2. A game that must be in the window of every fan of games.
4.- ‘Kingdom Hearts’
We were told that Square was preparing a video game that was going to mix Disney characters with their peculiar iconology. We looked surprised that this savage came to work, it was impossible that these two separate worlds could live in harmony. And how wrong we were. ‘Kingdom Hearts’ came straight to our little heart, recovering old Disney movie classics and updating them in a very smart way. The adventures of Sora, Mikey, Donald, Goofie and the keyblade have got their own place in the videogame iconology, and well it is.
3. ‘God of War’
If Star Wars had to take PS2, it would certainly be ‘God of War’. Such a display of special effects and camera tricks on the console was not remembered. A story that, despite not very original, managed to keep us hooked while Kratos, the great hero of the PS2 story dismembered those who dared to get in his way. A very intelligent use of mythology, a hero with charisma, fancy graphics and a reliable control system. The result?. A perfect potato omelette that does not lack an ingredient. Maybe it’s not haute cuisine, but … who rejects a good piece of potato omelette?
2. ‘Pro Evolution Soccer 6’
Shingo conquered our hearts with the sixth part of his popular ‘PES’. Then he broke it into a thousand pieces, but that’s another story. The fact is that the games with friends to this version of the simulator, were especially fun. Endless pikes, games that lasted for hours and always the feeling of being able to win in the next game. It had a magic that current football games seem to have lost, the perfect mix between simulation and arcade … in short, the best simulator of the King sport for PS2.
1. ‘Shadow of the Colossus’.
Fumito Ueda, the Japanese genius. If someone had told us that riding for hours through a desert landscape to face only 10 enemies was a fun thing, we would not have believed it. But yes, it was. ‘Shadow of the Colossus’ is poetry in motion, from its music, its design, its art direction… everything was prepared for our hearts to receive it with open arms and, in many cases, it succeeded.
A modern classic that defines what video games should be. A true work of art.
These are the best in playstation 2.
Last update on 2021-01-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API