Which are the Top 10 PS2 Games. The Ranking List of the Best Seller PS2 Games. The highest selling, the most popular and the most sold for sony playstation game console.
List of the Best Selling PS2 Games
The Top selling Playstation 2 games. The best games live prices are updated almost real time.
- Drive through the largest GTA environment ever -- The game has three cities players can explore, for a gaming area 5 times larger than Vice City
- Recruit new characters into a street gang and take over by leading drive-by shootings against rivals Steal all-new vehicles, including bicycles
- Improved fighting elements -- smoother hand-to-hand combat, plus the ability to hold a weapon in each hand
- New graphics elements as cars get dirty and even rust, the longer you drive them
- Advanced role-playing elements -- Unlike previous GTA characters, Carl can swim and he needs to eat to survive
- Advanced AI makes enemies smarter than ever and use their cunning in deadly attacks
- Use the Action button for better player control
- New 'Aim and Shoot' targeting for zeroing in on enemies with your weapons
- Behind the camera view for intuitive movement
- Conversations and monologues can be heard in real time
- Real time battle system that incorporates innovative new elements with traditional RPG gameplay
- Meet other Disney characters from films like Aladdin, Tarzan, Hercules & Alice In Wonderland
- Disney characters act like their film personas : Peter Pan flies, Tarzan climbs and King Triton swims, among others
- Cameo appearances by Final Fantasy characters : Meet Selphie (FF VIII), Tidus & Wakka (FF X) and others
- Integrated voiceovers, with actual voices of Disney characters
- Play as SpongeBob, Patrick or Sandy as you fight against Plankton's evil plot
- Use crazy new maneuvers and power-ups, like the Lasso Copter, Tongue Boarding, and the Bubble Bowl to fight for Bikini Bottom
- Encounter familiar friends as you explore 10 huge 3D environments - along with bonus levels and secret rewards
- Insanely fun action as you and your friends finish Plankton's evil schemes forever!
- Fast-moving 7-on-7 arcade gameplay challenges players to show their skills on both offense and defens
- Create a player and build a team
- More than 300 current NFL stars and legends such as Barry Sanders
- Go online and play coast-to-coast -- try to rule the streets of America
- Multiplayer Competition - Cooperative gameplay or head-to-head action with up to four friends
- Point-to-Point Baja style racing takes center stage as full motion videos move the story of your rookie rider progressing through the professional ranks
- 3 new offroad racing vehicles including MX Bikes, Buggies and Trophy Trucks along with the classic ATVs
- Select a rider, select a vehicle then compete in various races, challenges and championships while earning prestige in Story Mode
- 72 distinct tracks from 8 different styles including point to point, supercross, freestyle, rallycross, dirt circuits, hybrid nationals, head to head and hill climb
- New Track editor offers racers the ability to make the straight-aways longer, the cornerstighter, the berms slicker and the jumps bigger
- Media Type: DVD-ROM
- Number of Players: Offline 1-2 Players
- Analog Controller, Vibration Memory Card - 214 KB
- English (Subtitle)
- Explore both new and familiar worlds from Kingdom Hearts, plus new Disney worlds to the Kingdom Hearts franchise, such as Pirates of the Caribbean, Beauty and the Beast and Mulan
- A more advanced battle system that allows for a wider range of commands, powerful new combos, and cooperative attacks with members of your party, introducing another layer of strategy
- All-new Drive command that lets Sora change into a variety of new forms, altering his skills and abilities
- A revamped camera system that keeps you in the middle of the action
- New transportation system that takes Sora and friends from world to world in the style of theme park rides
- Play as Batman, Robin or more than 12 dastardly villains, all in their quirky LEGO form
- Master special superhero power-suits and the new moves that come with them, while building and using gadgets and weapons unique for each of the characters
- Build and take control of favorite vehicles like the LEGO Batmobile, LEGO Batboat and LEGO Batwing
- Customize your characters, build and transform the game environment, and challenge yourself with multi-layered collectibles and rewards
- English (Publication Language)
- It fetaures all-new graphics and perspectives, and an incredibly wide city for you to explore
- Work your way up in the syndicate with over 80 gangland misions to choose from
- Work your way up in the gang and fight for a position of power
- Follow a story of deadly revenge as you steal cars and make incredible getaways
- All those cars are just waiting to be stolen -- steal parked cars, or take out the drivers with fists, bats, Uzis and more
Which is the PS2 best seller game of all time list
|Best No.||Game||Game sales / Game Copies sold|
|1||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas||17.33 million|
|2||Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec||14.89million|
|3||Gran Turismo 4||11.76 million|
|4||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City||9.801 million|
|5||Final Fantasy X from square fenix||8.5 million|
|6||Grand Theft Auto III||8.105 million|
|7||Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty||7 million|
|8||Tekken 5||6 million|
|9||Final Fantasy XII||6 million|
|10||Kingdom Hearts||5.9 million|
|11||Final Fantasy X-2|
|12||Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King|
|13||Kingdom Hearts II|
|14||God of War|
|15||Madden NFL 2005|
|16||God of War II|
|17||Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy|
|18||Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater|
|20||Madden NFL 2004|
|21||Madden NFL 06|
|22||Ratchet & Clank|
|23||Need for Speed: Underground|
|24||Medal of Honor: Frontline|
|25||Guitar Hero II|
|26||Pro Evolution Soccer 3[x]|
|27||Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock|
|28||Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal|
|29||Madden NFL 2003|
|30||Pro Evolution Soccer 4[aa]|
|31||Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3|
|33||Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando|
|34||WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2006|
|35||Pro Evolution Soccer 2[ad]|
|37||Madden NFL 07|
|38||SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs|
|39||Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex|
|40||Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies|
|41||Dragon Ball Z: Budokai|
|42||The Simpsons: Hit & Run|
|43||Need for Speed: Most Wanted|
|44||Medal of Honor: Rising Sun|
|45||Dynasty Warriors 4|
|46||The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers|
|47||Lego Star Wars: The Video Game|
|49||Tony Hawk’s Underground|
|50||Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3|
The 10 Best playstation 2 Games list ranking
10. ‘Tenchu 3: The wrath of heaven’.
A controversial title that was expected a lot at the time and that failed to please the patina of fans that drag the adventures of Rikimaru, Ayame and the evil Onikage. On the other hand, many others enjoyed the adventures of the ninja and we could begin to glimpse what PS2 would do in graphic matters. The multiplayer option and the cooperative game deserve a special tribute. We were in 2003 and they were not as popular as they are now. The 10 options in this games ranking.
9. ‘Onimusha 3: Demon Siege’
When we saw that one of the protas was the very descendant of Spaniards, Jean Reno, we knew that this game was going to be great. He arrived without making much noise but quickly started running like gunpowder. A brutal visual aspect for the time, some animations worthy of reward and the face of the only French actor who eats the wasabi with two cheeks. What more could you ask for? Well, a story at the same level, and I had it.
Remember that for a long time we talked about the great 3D introduction that gave rise to the game. Do you remember her? Seems like yesterday.
8. ‘Final Fantasy X’
The first ‘Final Fantasy’ of the newly released Sony console. It was hours and hours that got that damn tipejo hooked like a surfer. A graphic section that eclipsed almost all the titles of the time and, in short, a real game that gave rise to one of the most delectable na Spin-offs ’in the history of the z Spin-offs’ delectable. But of that, he was not to blame.
7. ‘Devil May Cry’.
It was the revolution of the moment. The game that showed that this was a new generation of consoles and that PSX was worth the same as a can of beans next to it. ‘Devil May Cry’ introduced us to Dante, to the whole world of demons that has defined the saga and laid the foundations of what an action game could be. It was the first PS2 game for many, including me, and even starred in advertising campaigns on public transport and that, at least in these parts and at that time, was something very rare.
6.- ‘God of War II’
It seemed impossible and they succeeded. One of the last to reach the useful life of PS2 but who was in charge of reminding us all of the wonders that can be done with it. Incredible graphics that made us doubt whether it was our old black console or had passed to the competition, its gaming mode is inherited entirely from his previous adventure and the promise of being much more beast and violent. The final fight against Zeus gives rise to what was achieved.
5. ‘Metal Gear Solid III’
Kojima could not leave us with the bitter taste that the second part of his most famous saga left us. So a full-fledged prequel that told the story of Snake’s “Father” was taken out of his sleeve. Visually a true prodigy that would soon be overcome, recovering the essence of the mythical Gear Metal Gear Solid ’of PSX and empowering it with the power of PS2. A game that must be in the window of every fan of games.
4.- ‘Kingdom Hearts’
We were told that Square was preparing a video game that was going to mix Disney characters with their peculiar iconology. We looked surprised that this savage came to work, it was impossible that these two separate worlds could live in harmony. And how wrong we were. ‘Kingdom Hearts’ came straight to our little heart, recovering old Disney movie classics and updating them in a very smart way. The adventures of Sora, Mikey, Donald, Goofie and the keyblade have got their own place in the videogame iconology, and well it is.
3. ‘God of War’
If Star Wars had to take PS2, it would certainly be ‘God of War’. Such a display of special effects and camera tricks on the console was not remembered. A story that, despite not very original, managed to keep us hooked while Kratos, the great hero of the PS2 story dismembered those who dared to get in his way. A very intelligent use of mythology, a hero with charisma, fancy graphics and a reliable control system. The result?. A perfect potato omelette that does not lack an ingredient. Maybe it’s not haute cuisine, but … who rejects a good piece of potato omelette?
2. ‘Pro Evolution Soccer 6’
Shingo conquered our hearts with the sixth part of his popular ‘PES’. Then he broke it into a thousand pieces, but that’s another story. The fact is that the games with friends to this version of the simulator, were especially fun. Endless pikes, games that lasted for hours and always the feeling of being able to win in the next game. It had a magic that current football games seem to have lost, the perfect mix between simulation and arcade … in short, the best simulator of the King sport for PS2.
1. ‘Shadow of the Colossus’.
Fumito Ueda, the Japanese genius. If someone had told us that riding for hours through a desert landscape to face only 10 enemies was a fun thing, we would not have believed it. But yes, it was. ‘Shadow of the Colossus’ is poetry in motion, from its music, its design, its art direction… everything was prepared for our hearts to receive it with open arms and, in many cases, it succeeded.
A modern classic that defines what video games should be. A true work of art and my favourite game. For me it is the best ps2 game of all time even it is not included in many games ranking.
Most popular Games Types:
- Fighting game.
- GTA game
- party game
- horror game
These are the best in playstation 2 console games.
Last update on 2022-01-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API